About the Workshop
To save time and money, more organizations are conducting trainings and meetings online, but most of us have not been taught how to run a successful “webinar.” As a result, these virtual gatherings are often boring, plagued with technical problems, and waste the time they’re supposed to be saving.
So get some training! In this hour-long online course, we’ll show you:
- How to keep participants engaged from beginning to end
- The fine details of creating a good online experience
- How to overcome “the loneliness of the long-distance learner”
- How to use your two assets (voices and visuals) to maximum advantage
- What we learned from talk radio that makes webinars better
Please note: we record each class, so if you ever arrive late, leave early, or even miss an entire session, we’ll send you a link to a recording immediately after the class that you can watch at your convenience.
Register 3 or more participants from your organization and receive 20% off total tuition.
Download our free report, Dialing In, Logging On, Nodding Off
CANCELLATION POLICY: We understand that schedules can change, so if you need to cancel your registration, you can do so and receive a full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the first class. We cannot honor requests for cancellation after this deadline, but we will always provide links to stream the recordings of the classes in case you cannot attend live sessions.