About the Workshop
Meetings are an essential part of your day-to-day operations as well as an expression of your organization’s culture. Not only are bad meetings a waste of time and money, they can send messages to your people that undercut performance, undermine loyalty, and lower morale. Bad meetings are a real problem.
In two highly interactive hours this online course will review:
- Why a written agenda is the single most important predictor of a successful meeting.
- How effective meeting leaders bring everyone into a discussion, direct its flow, and guide groups to consensus.
- Four different kinds of decision-making processes, and how to choose the right one for your meetings.
- How to manage those inevitable conflicts and move polarized parties to consensus.
- How to improve meetings where you are not the leader.
Please note: we record each class, so if you ever arrive late, leave early, or even miss an entire session, we’ll send you a link to a recording immediately after the class that you can watch at your convenience.
Register 3 or more participants from your organization and receive 20% off total tuition.
CANCELLATION POLICY: We understand that schedules can change, so if you need to cancel your registration, you can do so and receive a full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the first class. We cannot honor requests for cancellation after this deadline, but we will always provide links to stream the recordings of the classes in case you cannot attend live sessions.