"Andy's practical and entertaining sessions leave you confident and ready to get the word out about your important work."
President and CEO, Ocean Conservancy
Workshops: Can a webinar be transformative?
Ask anyone who has taken Andy Goodman’s workshops or heard Andy speak, and that’s the sense you’ll get: learning from Andy is transformative.
As one experienced communicator and strategist says, "Andy will change your life." Okay, maybe not your life, but your professional life, the life you spend advocating, explaining, proposing, presenting, training, and writing.
For instance, in "Storytelling: Tapping the Power of Narrative," you will discover your own story and learn why it’s important to tell. And you’ll learn to transform your speeches and ads and proposals, and connect with your audiences as you never have before.
In "Strategic Communications: Cutting through the Clutter," you will identify different levels at which you can engage your audience—and remake your communications accordingly. The skills you learn and the work you do transfer easily and consistently across your job as a nonprofit leader.
All the workshops are:
- Designed for professionals who act in the public good—the challenges you face, the multiple audiences you address, the competing noise you must overcome.
- Intimate. Twenty-five students maximum per class.
- Engaging. Everyone talks. Everyone learns.
- Participative. There’s homework. Not too much—we know you’re busy—but just enough to exercise what you’ve learned in class and to ensure you’re ready to apply the skills you’ve acquired.
- Convenient. All you need is a computer, a phone, the Internet, and a little time. Another plus: all the classes are recorded so you can review them online. Check our schedule of classes...
- Cost-effective. Tuition for most courses is kept low and every dollar goes to learning: no airfare, no hotel rooms, no taxis.