July 1911a-12n PT
The Webinar on Webinars
To save time and money, more organizations are conducting trainings and meetings online, but most of us have not been taught how to run a successful "webinar." As a result, these virtual gatherings are often boring, plagued with technical problems, and waste the time they're supposed to be saving.
So get some training! Join us for one hour, and we'll show you:
- How to keep participants engaged from beginning to end
- The fine details of creating a good online experience
- How to overcome "the loneliness of the long-distance learner"
- How to use your two assets (voices and visuals) to maximum advantage
- What we learned from talk radio that makes webinars better
This webinar is comprised of a single one-hour class. Check our calendar…
Who will benefit:
This course has been designed for facilitators of online trainings and leaders of online meetings.
Make it work for you:
Prior to the class, you can submit sample visuals from your organization's online trainings and meetings. This will help us customize the class to your needs and address any specific problems with the visual side of your webinars or meetings.